Income Vary:$38,421.36 – $54,288.38
Opening Day:July 13, 2022
Closing Date:July 20, 2022
An worker in this course performs paraprofessional accounting duties as element of a two-person workforce in processing invest in orders and accounts payable, making ready financial institution deposits, and giving other help for the section. Get the job done will involve applying set up accounting or administrative treatments, ideas of bookkeeping, and simple fund accounting or other financial techniques. Some judgment is essential in picking and implementing suitable techniques and using a selection of manuals. Do the job is carried out underneath standard supervision of the Deputy Finance Director and is evaluated daily by observation, perform completion, and conferences.
• Sets up new suppliers in the accounts payable technique.
• Procedures order purchase requisitions and distributes approved order orders to departments on a day by day basis.
• Matches invest in orders with invoices and checks for precision enters invoices into pc documents, prints checks and forwards accounts payable report to the supervisor for evaluation.
• Allocates fees to person departments for invoices with consolidated county authorities charges.
• Maintains mounted asset stock and communicates with departments to keep the stock up-to-date assists with on-line auctions of surplus house.
• Processes voided checks and prepares financial institution deposits for operating accounts.
• Reconciles month to month NCCMT expense account statements to the common ledger, every month financial institution statements for payroll accounts, and staff flexible paying accounts.
• Keys journal entries in the economical accounting procedure for financial institution deposits of all departments.
• Prepares quarterly journal entries for h2o income reviews from Town of Hickory.
• Completes yearly 1099 reporting to sellers and the Interior Income Provider.
• Coordinates the report retention duties for Finance Office files.
• Graduation from a substantial college supplemented by accounting programs and sizeable knowledge in an accounting or fiscal business office natural environment is required.
• Associates diploma in business administration, accounting, workplace management or related region at least one year of working experience in common accounting get the job done is desired or an equal mixture of education and knowledge.
Apps could be filed on-line at www.alexandercountync.gov or by mail to Alexander County Human Sources, 621 Liledoun Road, Taylorsville, NC 28681.